Free Shutter Count 2020 Mac Number of your Canon EOS DSLR, Nikon, Sony cameras.
What is the Maximum Shutter Count Rating for My Camera?
It vary widely by model. Obviously, canon’s professional models last much longer than entry-level model. 5D Mark II ‘s shutter assures trouble-free operation over its 150,000-cycle.
Is my camera compatible with Free Shutter Count?
Free Shutter Count Crack mac works with any Canon DSLR camera, but some models might be incompatible due to firmware restrictions.
CANON – 1D C, 1D X, 1D MARK III, 1D Mark IV, 7D Mark II, 7D, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 700D (Rebel T5i), 650D (Rebel T4i), 600D (Rebel T3i), 550D (Rebel T2i), 500D (Rebel T1i), 450D (Rebel XSi), 100D (Rebel SL1), 1300D (Rebel T6), 1200D (Rebel T5), 1100D (Rebel T3), 1000D (Rebel XS)…
- Added support for Canon EOS 6D Mark II, 200D/Rebel SL2/Kiss X9 via both USB and Wi-Fi connections
- Added support for Canon EOS 7D in the Live View Pack
- Memory cards are now scanned automatically
- Added a warning message when a scanned memory card contains no usable image
- Added a warning message when a camera storing shutter count information in image files is connected via USB
NIKON – D3/D3s/D3x, D40/D40x, D4/D4s, D5, D50, D60, D70/D70s, D80, D90, D200, D300/D300s, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800/D800E, D810/D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500/D5600, D7000/D7100/D7200/D7500…
SONY – a9, a7r2, a72, a7s2, a7r, a7s, a7, a6500, a6300, a6000, a5100, a5000, a99II, a77II, NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5T, NEX-5R, NEX-5N/NEX-5, NEX-3/NEX-3N, A77M2/A77, A65, A58, A57, A550, A55, A37, A330, A290…
And Other Version Please try (Upper & Lower version)
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.